<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Thursday, August 28, 2003




This is the Blog of a 27 Year old House Husband. (soon to be 28)

I married with children and work Part Time.

I currently have it better than anyone I know.

A beautiful wife, 2 great sons and a workplace that allows me to work only 2 days a week in the office.

Through a bit of good luck, tragic loss and sacrifice I now own two properties. One in Sydney where I live and one in sunny Coffs Harbour where I am originally from.

We plan to live in Coffs in a few years as the life style is so much better up there. The sun the sand and no traffic are quite attractive compared to the noise, pollution, commuting and crowds of Sydney. I know a millions of people would not live anywhere else but Sydney however the Mid North Coast is a much nicer and safer place to live and grow kids. Even though my High School in Coffs was the first school in Australia to have someone come in and shoot people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts




ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares