<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Thursday, August 28, 2003




My 10 year school reunion is in 3 months.

Unfortunately I will not be bringing my lovely, intelligent wife along so hopefully people will believe me when I say I have one and am not a loser.

It has all gone so fast but when I look back I see I have actually done a bit.

In order;
I did one year of an Accounting Diploma
I bought a house
I got married
I had a son
I had another son
I had the chop
I bought some land in the Mid North Coast
I started a blog

hmmmmm it does not seem so much when I write it down like that.

But it does seem a lot to me because I enjoy being with my family so much the days fly by when I am around my wife and kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


I am currently reading Teeth of the Tiger by Tom C...

This is the Blog of a 27 Year old House Husband. (...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares