<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, January 30, 2004




Not everyone is a Numb Nut

Even in this age of Bible Bashing Nudists, Pot growing Priests and Foul mouthed Parrots, my faith in humanity still exists.

Standing in line at the supermarket this morning, I was confronted with a 15 min wait no matter which queue I joined.

Having only one item to buy, I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to wait behind every fully laden trolley in front of me. To make this worse, I was buying ice cream.

Then out of the blue, as the lovely lady in front of my finished stacking her groceries on the little conveyer belt, she asked me if I would like to go in front of her since I only had one thing.

We're not doomed yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Who's ready for some Reality TV? The last week ...

Rubbing it in I just thought I would rub in the...

I'm not the only one who sees it! S...

Please not while I'm at work The follow...

The Australian Web Log Awards This Australia Da...

Control of the remote control Every night acros...

And so it is Easter And so it is East...

Were you secretly attracted to Tripitaka? ...

The Footy Hill Show Spending this Christmas at ...

The socks and sandals made me do it? Once again...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares