<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Tuesday, January 20, 2004




Please not while I'm at work

The following phone conversations are typical of a guy answering his phone at work on a Friday morning.

One caller is his best mate and the other is his wife.

Can you guess which one?


ring ring, ring ring

"Hello.
Oh hi.
Oh not much just trying to get things done before lunch.
Yeah I know I saw it there on the bench but I forgot to pick it up as I was walking out this morning.
I know, I'm sorry. I'll just pick up something small up the shops for lunch.
No I'll probly just get a sandwhich or something small.
Ok well I'll see you tonight.
So do I.
You know I do.... please don't make me say it at work.
Ok ok I'll make it up to you later I promise
Ok I gotta go.
Ok bye

click


ring ring, ring ring

"Hello.
Oh hi mate, yeah good thanks.
Yeah I'm at work.
Yeah I can't get into it either.
I reckon if you don't get into the baggy green before 9:30 your fucked.
Mate they've got no chance of getting that total.
Yeah I was there last night. Got absolutley para. Don't know how I came in this morning."
Yeah it sucks there is no beer wenches any more.
Yeah me and the other guys will be heading up the pub for a big lunch and a few bevs. You want to come?
Ok I'll see ya on Saturday then.
Ok see ya."

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


The Australian Web Log Awards This Australia Da...

Control of the remote control Every night acros...

And so it is Easter And so it is East...

Were you secretly attracted to Tripitaka? ...

The Footy Hill Show Spending this Christmas at ...

The socks and sandals made me do it? Once again...

Christmas Eve Office Bludging One of the draw b...

Carols by Product Positioning In Australia ever...

The best problem I have ever had Yesterday I ha...

Having problems keeping your prison wife happy? ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares