<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, October 03, 2003




First attempt at "Googie Eggs" semi successful

Having fond childhood memories of dipping Toast Soldiers into soft boiled eggs, I thought I would introduce them to the boys.

How long do you boil a soft boiled egg for?

I thought if I can learn to juggle from the internet, surely I could learn how to make a soft boiled egg.

A quick Google search provided the info so off to find a saucepan I went.

4 mins of boiling water later we had "Goggie Eggs". Upon cracking them open however we found that maybe they were a little too goggie for my liking.

The boys did not seem to mind them being a little sloppy; it just meant there was a lot more cleaning up to do.

For future reference, fridge temp normal size eggs will take a little under 4 1/2 mins to boil so that all the whites are white and the yoke is a little solid at the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Australia loves a winner It is often said that ...

Some days you are glad of a blocked nose Today ...

"aaaahhhhhh..." My first hot shower since Sunda...

'scuse absence A raging fever and a broken hot ...

Who else hates R & B? Is it just me or are so c...

Too much Silence? Anyone who has kids or has lo...

Too old to use the Lady’s room? How old is too ...

Terror in the tub What do 3 year old kids fear ...

Sunday Morning Television Long gone is the time...

Country Gates and Male Toilets There is a sayin...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares