<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Wednesday, October 01, 2003




Some days you are glad of a blocked nose

Today was such a day.

Changing nappies is a gruesome task at the best of times. Today however I was truly thankful for the cold that has besot me since Sunday night.

Upon changing my youngest son this morning, I found that the term "Full Nappy" did not really illustrate what went on in his pants. In fact it was less of a dirty nappy and more of an event.

An event that instead of reaching for the nappy wipes had me reaching for the Yellow Pages to look for an Exorcist, so foul and disturbing was the occasion.

Fortunately I was able to complete the task with out the aid of a Catholic Priest Exorcist due to my sense of smell leaving me on Sunday night.

After all, the less contact Catholic Priests have with small children the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


"aaaahhhhhh..." My first hot shower since Sunda...

'scuse absence A raging fever and a broken hot ...

Who else hates R & B? Is it just me or are so c...

Too much Silence? Anyone who has kids or has lo...

Too old to use the Lady’s room? How old is too ...

Terror in the tub What do 3 year old kids fear ...

Sunday Morning Television Long gone is the time...

Country Gates and Male Toilets There is a sayin...

The similarities of Thunder and Crying Looking ...

I don't know which to celebrate Today I turn 28...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares