<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, September 19, 2003




I don't know which to celebrate

Today I turn 28 but it's also International talk like a Pirate Day.

Like I have said before each year that goes by brings me another step closer to milestones like 30, 40, 50 and that life changing first cardigan purchase.

For this reason I am sometimes more inclined to celebrate International talk like a Pirate Day. I have even tracked down an English to Pirate translator so I can impress my friends and family with a well placed "arrr me hearties".

I feel I am already ahead of most non-parents however as my many, many oh so many hours of watching Wiggles with my sons has given me quite the grasp of the language from the antics of Captain Feathersword.

But in reality I do always enjoy my birthday. This morning I had breakfast in bed with my boys which is always fun. After I have stripped the bed and cleaned out all their pieces of toast from between the sheets I will have most of the day to myself. I will be enjoying the great day we have in Sydney today. I might even go for a ride or simply just bludge on the lounge and absorb the riveting excitement that is Day time TV. Then after lunch I'll make my birthday cake.

hmmmm... banana cake with icing......

Today will be a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Australian Televsion Producers, Just Say No I o...

Ug Boots - Ladies there is no excuse Walking ar...

The Wiggles are a mixed blessing A few years ag...

How old is old? This Friday I will be turning 2...

Are you strong enough to give up their dummy? E...

Good News and Bad News First the Good News I w...

Shopping tips for Men Going food shopping can b...

Swiming with Sharks Tomorrow I visit the Suther...

Trophy Bollocks After people find out that I al...

I didn't know you were pregnant?! This is an ex...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares