<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, October 08, 2004




You heard it here first



It's not every day you get entertained by a Police Sting Operation right in your building at work but today is such a day.

Literally 20 mins ago, the pavement outside my office building was covered with Police cars and naught could be heard but their sirens.

I watched from my 18th floor window at the drama unfolding below me and tried to work out what was going on. At First I thought it was a case of someone driving up onto the foot path and knocking over a pedestrian or two but I decided to go down to where the action was a take a better look.

By the time I got down there, the place was really starting to fill up with people not just from my building but from the buildings across the road, tourists that just happened to be walking by and still more police.

Everywhere people were hypothesising about what had happened but luckily I got the chance to speak to some people who were actually down stairs having a quick fag when everything exploded in front of them.

On the 1st floor of my building here is a very dodgy nightclub/restaurant which rumour has it is some sort of front for the Mafia or at least a popular hang out for those kinds of people.

According to the smoking delinquents out the front of the building, the Paddy Wagons screeched to a halt spewing forth a load of cops in full combat gear and weapons who quickly raced inside and straight into the club.

It was not long after that apparently when a two more load bangs were heard. Quite a number of people I saw out the front who were there at the time and a guy who was in his office which sits directly over this seedy club say they heard these bangs as well.

The Police would not explain to us what was going on at the time however I expect we will see some more of this on the News tonight.

No one knows for sure wether they were gun shots or not but if they were it doesn't seem like anyone was hit because there are no Ambulances coming.

This has been House Husband reporting for the House Husband Diaries.





UNDERWORLD UPDATE...

Watching the News tonight revealed that I have been working above a strip club owned, operated and frequented by Sydney's biggest Cocaine dealer for 8 years!

Video of this arvo's proceedings saw a large Sopranoesque figure being lead of out the front foyer of my building and into the back of a Paddy wagon that was sitting directly below my office window.

Who could have know I've working above "Badda Bing" for so long.



RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


When British Celebrities Attack! It see...

To start blogging again or not... That is the ...

April Fools Day joke? Today's Sydney Morning He...

Afraid of Public Liability? You have nothing on...

The end is nigh Well at least for Reality Telev...

Why is the Blue Tongue Lizard eating Poo Daddy? ...

Disturbing Find Yesterday, as I do every 10 wee...

Old McDonald had a farm Ever wanted to know wha...

Smile, it's broken If you're not in the room at...

Are you forced to wear your Wife's panties? App...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares