<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Monday, November 22, 2004




Shouldn't a Pussy Tickler be on the top lip for it to work? ... Ahhh I get it now...

Waiting at the Arrivals Gate of Sydney Airport yesterday with my two boys, I notice that the women standing next to me seems a little familiar.

Where have I seen her before?

I turn around again to try and place her but she just gives me a polite smile and says nothing.

Then after a few more minutes, she says to little boy she is battling with;

"Why can't you stand still and be quiet just like those two little boys?"

A sense of parental pride washes over me. It's not often my boys are used as a public example on how to behave. So then I'm just about to turn around and ask her where I know her from when out through the arrivals gate ambles the guy she and her little boy are here to pick up.

It's Shannon Noll.

Ah so that's where I've seen her before. I've been standing next to Shannon Noll's wife for 30 mins.

I assume he was coming for the Australian Idol Final that was on last night. Did anyone else get the irony of Channel 7 playing the Wizard of Oz the night before the final? Oz of course containing Munchkins of questionable sexuality and Wicked Witches.

But it's good to know that my boys are better behaved that Shannon Noll's. It's also good to see that Aussie music stars don't travel around with a massive entourage of hangers on and Yes Men like a lot of Americans do.


P.S. U2's new album comes out today, if anyone accidently buys two of them, please feel free to sling one my way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


It makes all the washing and cleaning worth it ...

"It's not my fault, I was drunk" says Priest Th...

The All New City Rail Board Game! Now you c...

Flying Solo So my wife has been whisked off on ...

Is there a place for Reverse Discrimination? ...

House Keeping It's time to acknowledge a ...

Summer won't be the same without the cream, the bo...

It's good to be back in Sunny Redfern I'm...

I'm a Red Wine Connoisseur Out to din...

Friday Cop Out Since it's Friday and I and ever...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares