<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Thursday, November 11, 2004




House Keeping

It's time to acknowledge a couple of sites that appear in my referrals daily or ones I have been reading daily.

In no particular order...

Stilt over at Balmian Boys Do Cry is a site I have been enjoying and I definitely welcome stilt's comments on my mine. Check out today’s interesting article on Council Stupidity.

Dirk Thruster who looks after Arm The Insane is someone else I have been reading. Today he's got some cool stuff on the stupidity of Greenies.

Rat from Lunacy 101 has been a long time commenter around here and it’s high time I sent some back his way.

And last but not least is Russ from The Daily Yak.Russ is a fellow House Husband from the US or as they call it over there Stay-At-Home-Dad.

P.S. Today is Rememberance Day. Thankyou to all the Diggers who gave their lives that we may live as we do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Summer won't be the same without the cream, the bo...

It's good to be back in Sunny Redfern I'm...

I'm a Red Wine Connoisseur Out to din...

Friday Cop Out Since it's Friday and I and ever...

It's been a bad few weeks for the Lefties I had...

Do I set my clocks 1hr forward or 1hr back? ...

The race that intoxicates a Nation - The Melbourne...

The Good Ol' Days Who can remember the ba...

International No Ribbon Day Anyone wh...

Tactical Defecation Now surely I'll get a G...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares