<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, October 28, 2005




In my day...

Well after a BIG break I've had some stuff happen that I really must get down.

First and foremost, I'm now 30 years old. There I've said it. I'm no longer a twenty something. I'm now at age where sporting greats start to think about retirement before their team mates and commentators begin to call them "The Old Man". I'm now at the age where it's scary to think that the people doing their Year 12 exams at the moment had not even started school when the first Gulf War started. And Yes I can hear all the 40 and 50 year olds thinking "Oh you poor diddums turning 30 oh poor baby..."

But turning 30 had not really hit me until just the other day as I was picking my eldest son up from school. You know how as you get older you catch yourself trotting out your parents Golden Oldie phrases like "What is that crap on the radio?" or "You're not getting any ice cream until you finish your dinner?" Well if you become a parent yourself they start to roll off the tongue pretty easily as your kids get older but just last week I had a big one.

My son was complaining that I only gave him one lunch order from the school canteen a week and he wanted two. That's when it happened. I looked down and said those momentous words, "In my day I never had lunch orders." And then I let off the second barrel, "When I was a boy at school, I hardly ever had money for the canteen and if I did I had to wait in line to get my lunch."

As soon as I'd said it I realised what had happened. I think that was the moment I really turned 30.

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2019, Anonymous Anonymous said...

台湾通貨 台湾・台北旅行・ツアー(遊)・観光 台湾通貨 台北風俗グルメ(美食) 【2020年最新版】台湾九份 台湾ホテル 台湾料理 鼎泰豐 龍都餐廳 京鼎樓 霞海城隍廟 迪化街 タピオカミルクティー店はメンバ一制で、この名刺をB1階のスタッフに提示して、ご入場してください。台湾‧台北風俗店(おっパブ/エロマッサージ/キャバクラ)のまとめ情報|口コミ情報も満載|【2020年最新版】台湾風俗の種類・料金・場所・遊び方まで全攻略!台北風俗で安全に遊ぶために初心者が知っておくべき事。台湾のオススメ風俗店男性諸君に朗報です!実は今台湾の風俗が熱いと噂です。海外の風俗は日本と違いサービス内容が濃いと言われておりますが、台湾風俗も凄くイイそうです!今回は台湾の夜遊びで訪れて頂きたい、に入る。すでに臨戦態勢だった息子を優しくしゃぶってもらい、いざ挿入。疲れていたせいか、なかなかイケずに頑張っていると女の子も気持ちよかったのかかなり大きな声で喘ぐ。隣の部屋に聞こえないか気になるくらい台湾風俗声が大きい。でもそんな姿を見てると余計興奮してきた。そして気持ちよくフィニッシュ。豆知識情報連れ出し希望のお客様は20:00~20:30迄お店に行かれる事をオススメ致します台北 風俗 台湾セクシークラブ 台北セクシークラブ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


A Rude Awakening This (pictured right) is what...

Friday Cop Out - recycling my Radio Scripts again ...

Chop Chop So I'm on the phone yesterd...

When a Poo'n' needs Do'n' If you walked i...

Emergency Party Loot Bags & The Politics of Pass t...

T Minus 12.5 hrs and counting They're coming...

The calm before the storm It's now ...

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain ...

Shouldn't a Pussy Tickler be on the top lip for it...

It makes all the washing and cleaning worth it ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares