<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Saturday, November 05, 2005




My son grabs bums at the Supermarket

My son has started up quite an embarrassing habit in the Supermarket. While he's sitting in the trolley or standing on the front of it, he's started to hold out his hand as we go up and down the aisles.

Normally this would not really be a problem except he doesn't care what his hand happens to come in contact with. Maybe he'll grab some fabric softener, maybe he'll grab some tomato sauce, or just maybe he'll grab some women's ass as she searches the bottom shelf for a long lost can of tuna.

This has happened a few times now and each time I'm left not knowing what to do. Obviously my first priority is to convince this woman that it wasn't me! I found out pretty quickly that a wink and the line "If it was me you would have known about it" doesn't produce the desired result. So I'm forced to resort to some sort of pathetic pleading to convince her it was my son and not me like someone's Dad blaming the dog for a fart.

Fortunately so far I haven't been slapped.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Should kids be allowed to watch Video Hits and Rag...

In my day... Well after a BIG break I've had som...

A Rude Awakening This (pictured right) is what...

Friday Cop Out - recycling my Radio Scripts again ...

Chop Chop So I'm on the phone yesterd...

When a Poo'n' needs Do'n' If you walked i...

Emergency Party Loot Bags & The Politics of Pass t...

T Minus 12.5 hrs and counting They're coming...

The calm before the storm It's now ...

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares