<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, August 29, 2003




Spring in 3 days.

I can't bloody wait.

I don't like Winter very much.

Have you ever tried to get washing dry in winter? It just does not work.

In fact the only good thing I can think about winter is that I hardly have to mow the lawn at all for a few months.

When I worked Full Time I can remember I would hardly ever see the sun at all in Winter as I would get into work before sunrise and leave after sun set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


I made it into Tuesday's Sydney Morning Herald and...

How do you get a 2 year old to sleep when they do...

My 10 year school reunion is in 3 months. Unfor...

I am currently reading Teeth of the Tiger by Tom C...

This is the Blog of a 27 Year old House Husband. (...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares