<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Tuesday, October 14, 2003




My Best Mates Girlfriend's Panties

Ever been in a situation where you did not know what to do?

I recall a complex issue I was faced with one suddenly rainy day many years ago.

The time is the early 90's and my best mate has his first real girlfriend.

I had a car available to me that day so I dropped him around to her house.

She sees us pull up and invites us around the back yard to where she is having a coffee with her Mum.

Everyone says hello and I notice that the washing line is full of under wear. Not just any under wear but women’s underwear.

After about 10 mins or so I am getting ready to go when it happens. It starts to rain. Her mother rushes back into the house frantically searching for a washing basket.

The girlfriend begins to run around the line grabbing handfuls of lacy, frilly under garments and I am left in a quandary.

Do I help them bring in the washing or just stand there while it gets wet? My mate jumps in to help but would he want me handling his girlfriend’s undies even in such an innocent circumstance? Would she want me to help? On top of all this is the fact that some of them are the mothers as well! My mate's girlfriend’s undies are one thing but her mums?

I began to think to myself "stop being silly and just ask them if they want help" But of course if in fact they did not really want me to help, I did not want some embarrassed answer from them.

Before too long they had saved their unmentionables from the rain and got them inside, all the while I stood by not knowing what to do.

I have gone over this scenario many times and still come to the conclusion that doing nothing, however awkward and silly I might have felt and looked at the time was better than being wrist deep in the bras and undies of women I only knew by association.

What would you have done?

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have helped and sneaked a sexy pair into my pocket, haha. Just kidding. Probably would have done the same as you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


The Big Banana or the Big Mullet? This past wee...

Men and Lingerie shops don't mix There are a fe...

First attempt at "Googie Eggs" semi successful ...

Australia loves a winner It is often said that ...

Some days you are glad of a blocked nose Today ...

"aaaahhhhhh..." My first hot shower since Sunda...

'scuse absence A raging fever and a broken hot ...

Who else hates R & B? Is it just me or are so c...

Too much Silence? Anyone who has kids or has lo...

Too old to use the Lady’s room? How old is too ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares