<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Thursday, November 13, 2003




Another step towards the cardigan store

This Saturday sees me take one more step towards the cardigan store.

I will be attending my 10 year High School Reunion.
"Oh you poor diddums. I just came from my 30th School Reunion!" I hear you say.

Whilst that might be a valid statement, you must remember that no one really wants to turn 30. Then after you are 35 you long for the days when you were 30 and christ 40 is just around the corner.

So it goes on until you get past 80 and you start thinking "Christ I really want to reach 85."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Socks and Sandals don't mix I have mentioned be...

Saturday morning shopping tips Shopping by your...

So where are the kids? Get ready to hear this p...

Go Go Gadget Phone... It appears the Brains Tru...

Childbirth from the Father’s perspective Part I ...

Peanut butter in the fridge? There are many thi...

Wheel Chair Terrorists It seems the National Ai...

Traumatised by Thomas The classic and long runn...

Regional News and The Daily Telegraph One of th...

What is a House Husband? I asked myself the abo...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares