<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, August 29, 2003




I just had a hair cut

I think that hair dressers should run on a system similar to that of the Casualty ward of a Hospital.

Should it not be based on need rather than a first come first served basis?

For example; I walked in there today fair dinkum looking like one of the Beatles yet I still had to wait for an hour to have my 5 min hair cut. (short, back and sides of course).

Now I would estimate that the embarrassing hair I walked in there with today would have roughly equated to a broken arm in Casualty, which would usually get me into see someone pretty damn quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Man wakes up without his dick! http://www.smh.c...

The Irony of Pauline Hanson Does anyone else th...

Spring in 3 days. I can't bloody wait. I don...

I made it into Tuesday's Sydney Morning Herald and...

How do you get a 2 year old to sleep when they do...

My 10 year school reunion is in 3 months. Unfor...

I am currently reading Teeth of the Tiger by Tom C...

This is the Blog of a 27 Year old House Husband. (...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares