<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Monday, September 01, 2003




I get embarrased buying Golden Gaytime Icecreams

It is always a little bit embarrassing buying one not that I do that often.

I am always wondering if as I walk away, the person I bought it from is silently (or not so silently) sniggering to themselves.

So much so that as I brought it back to the office and up to my desk to eat it, I made sure to cover it up with my hand as much as possible.

It is a shame they have such an unfortunate name as I like them very much. They have always been one of my favourite ice creams, especially when I was young as I never fully understood what gay means until I got into High School.

Not that is anything wrong with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Another Monday, another day at work Thankfully ...

Once again the 2 and 3 year old presence in this h...

18 yo American Fatso blamed for Blaster.B Work vir...

International spread of Man Bags caused by Palm Pi...

I just had a hair cut I think that hair dresser...

Man wakes up without his dick! http://www.smh.c...

The Irony of Pauline Hanson Does anyone else th...

Spring in 3 days. I can't bloody wait. I don...

I made it into Tuesday's Sydney Morning Herald and...

How do you get a 2 year old to sleep when they do...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares