<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Saturday, August 30, 2003




18 yo American Fatso blamed for Blaster.B Work virus

Jeffery Parson from Minnesota was yesterday arrested for modifying the original Blaster Worm virus and creating the Blaster.B variant.

This variant of the Blaster Work virus is said to have infected over 7,000 PC's world wide.

Like most American Psychos he is described as being the fat, shy and retiring type, keeping mostly to himself.

Orginal SMH article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


International spread of Man Bags caused by Palm Pi...

I just had a hair cut I think that hair dresser...

Man wakes up without his dick! http://www.smh.c...

The Irony of Pauline Hanson Does anyone else th...

Spring in 3 days. I can't bloody wait. I don...

I made it into Tuesday's Sydney Morning Herald and...

How do you get a 2 year old to sleep when they do...

My 10 year school reunion is in 3 months. Unfor...

I am currently reading Teeth of the Tiger by Tom C...

This is the Blog of a 27 Year old House Husband. (...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares