<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, October 17, 2003




A Proud Day

Yesterday my youngest son (almost 2 yo) had me beaming with joy.

I was reading them both a story before they went to sleep after lunch when he did a little burp.

He looked up at me a little surprised as he obviously was not expecting it.

After thinking for a few seconds he then pointed to the dog and said "Puppy did it".

Ahhhh it won't be long until he is asking us to pull his finger.

I have actually been given some advice from an Uncle on this topic. He suggests waiting until they are around 4 yo before you get them to pull your finger for the first time. This way they are fully able to understand what they have heard but are absolutely amazed that they were able to cause it to happen just by pulling your finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


A little controversial today Jumping on the sex...

Prestige Car Space Now that I seem to be visiti...

My Best Mates Girlfriend's Panties Ever been in...

The Big Banana or the Big Mullet? This past wee...

Men and Lingerie shops don't mix There are a fe...

First attempt at "Googie Eggs" semi successful ...

Australia loves a winner It is often said that ...

Some days you are glad of a blocked nose Today ...

"aaaahhhhhh..." My first hot shower since Sunda...

'scuse absence A raging fever and a broken hot ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares