<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, November 21, 2003




Reunion Wrap up

My 10 year High School reunion was really an excellent time.

I would totally suggest to anyone thinking of not turning up to theirs to think again.

Being in the room with everyone was a bit surreal. It was as if I had gone back in time and was back in the school yard except from one thing. When you talked to people you started to notice the little lines appearing around the eyes, the first hints of grey hairs and for some unlucky buggers the beginings of hair loss.

I spent the entire night thinking how cool it was to see everyone again and the entire next day wondering how many beers I must have had to make me so damn sick.

As I was telling people the next day, the one really weird thing about the night was I don't know if I slept at all that night. I can remember being in bed and feeling sick, tossing and turning desperatley searching for a comfortable position, but I can't remember waking up.

Still, now I can't wait for the 20th.

Also for anyone who is interested, I made my National Radio Debut this past Monday 17th Nov. I appeared on Sydney's 2SER with a feature article in their Discovery program.

If you would like to hear me go to this link and then click on the show for 17th Nov. My piece is on why TV ads seem so loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Another step towards the cardigan store This Sa...

Socks and Sandals don't mix I have mentioned be...

Saturday morning shopping tips Shopping by your...

So where are the kids? Get ready to hear this p...

Go Go Gadget Phone... It appears the Brains Tru...

Childbirth from the Father’s perspective Part I ...

Peanut butter in the fridge? There are many thi...

Wheel Chair Terrorists It seems the National Ai...

Traumatised by Thomas The classic and long runn...

Regional News and The Daily Telegraph One of th...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares