<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Wednesday, May 03, 2006


The C word

When ever I travel in the car with the boys I always make sure we have the radio off so we can actually talk instead of just kill time.

Today as I travel down the freeway from a day out with my 4 year old son, he starts to go on about how he doesn't care what his older brother calls him;

"I don't care if he calls me a bum bum."

"I don't care if he calls me a poo head."

"I don't even care if he calls me the F word."

"That's enough talking about that kind of thing son."

"And Dad I don't even care if he calls me the C word!"

At this point I'm thinking holy crap on a stick my four year old son knows what the C word is!! Tentatively I ask him what the C word is and hold my breath, ready to watch the beginning of the end of his innocence through the rear view mirror, "What is the C word son?"

"Bugger. The C word is bugger and I don't even care if he calls me that." I've never been gladder that 4 year olds can't spell.


1 Comments:

At August 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're pretty lucky about that part of being a parent....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Yummy Broccoli/Salesmanship at Dinner time

OMG Check out the rack on Baby Jesus!!! As I...



Dobbed in "One day when we were in the car an...

The Counting of the Three. Taming Rouge States and...

You're in it Dad "Dad that ring on your finger m...

My son grabs bums at the Supermarket My son has ...

Should kids be allowed to watch Video Hits and Rag...

In my day... Well after a BIG break I've had som...

A Rude Awakening This (pictured right) is what...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares