<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Saturday, September 13, 2003




Good News and Bad News

First the Good News I was not eaten by a shark nor was anyone I was diving with.

The Bad News The Bad News is that there were no Grey Nurse Sharks.

Just as Cronulla consistently fails to deliver their fans with an appearance in a NRL Final, so too did they fail to deliver me any Sharks.

There were some little Port Jackson Sharks however. When I say little I mean about 2 metres. These little guys just sit on the bottom feeding on crabs and other crustaceans.

I'll see them one day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Shopping tips for Men Going food shopping can b...

Swiming with Sharks Tomorrow I visit the Suther...

Trophy Bollocks After people find out that I al...

I didn't know you were pregnant?! This is an ex...

It's a different world from 9 to 5 I feel I nee...

I made my first cheesecake Last Friday provided...

Being a parent desensitises you to disgusting thin...

My theories on Love, Marriage, Children and Farts ...

A Tale from Redfern On the days I do have to go...

My theories on Love, Marriage, Children and Farts ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares