<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Monday, September 08, 2003




I made my first cheesecake

Last Friday provided me a great culinary success.

I baked my very first cheesecake.

It was (and I say was because it was so good it was all eaten within 24hrs) a Lemon double baked New York style.

It was surprisingly easy to make however I have to say with all modesty that it was one of the best cheesecakes I have ever had.

It was easily the equal of anything found in the best cafes served by Metrosexual waiters with a cappuccino.

My next challenge is a Jaffa Cheesecake. This one won’t be baked so it should be even easier.

Finally after all these years I am able to cast off the yoke of the Cheesecake Shop and be fully self sufficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Being a parent desensitises you to disgusting thin...

My theories on Love, Marriage, Children and Farts ...

A Tale from Redfern On the days I do have to go...

My theories on Love, Marriage, Children and Farts ...

I feel I can relate to mine clearance personnel ...

I smell like a woman today Thankfully I do not ...

Tasks for Today Do the washing - Done Do the c...

Spam Phobia Having recently changed service pro...

I get embarrased buying Golden Gaytime Icecreams ...

Another Monday, another day at work Thankfully ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares