<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Wednesday, September 03, 2003




Tasks for Today

Do the washing - Done
Do the cleaning - Done
Do the vacuming - Done
Change Nappies - Done
Wash Nappies - Done
Bake Bread for lunch - Done
Endure 2 hours of Bob the Builder and High 5 - Done

I will say that High 5 is a little easier to endure than Bob the Builder. Other Dads who have seen it know what I mean don't you ;-)

I do find however that Bob the Builder will sometimes have better Handy Man tips that a lot of "lifestyle" shows on TV at the moment. Not to mention all the cool heavy machinery he gets to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Spam Phobia Having recently changed service pro...

I get embarrased buying Golden Gaytime Icecreams ...

Another Monday, another day at work Thankfully ...

Once again the 2 and 3 year old presence in this h...

18 yo American Fatso blamed for Blaster.B Work vir...

International spread of Man Bags caused by Palm Pi...

I just had a hair cut I think that hair dresser...

Man wakes up without his dick! http://www.smh.c...

The Irony of Pauline Hanson Does anyone else th...

Spring in 3 days. I can't bloody wait. I don...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares