<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Wednesday, September 03, 2003




I smell like a woman today

Thankfully I do not have to go into the office today.

This morning I was forced to use my wife's deodorant instead of the decidedly more masculine variety I usually use.

It's quite a frightening sound when you get to the end of your deodorant spray can. Instead of the satisfying sound of copious amounts of ozone layer depleting, Alzheimer's disease causing, arm pit coating spray spewing fourth, you are faced with the pathetic drizzle, splutter and cough that signifies the bitter end of the can. This brings on the horrifying prospect of going out into the public domain stinking like a Town Hall Station Hobo in the hot summer sun.

I hate to think what I will be forced to do if I ever let my clean undies run out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Tasks for Today Do the washing - Done Do the c...

Spam Phobia Having recently changed service pro...

I get embarrased buying Golden Gaytime Icecreams ...

Another Monday, another day at work Thankfully ...

Once again the 2 and 3 year old presence in this h...

18 yo American Fatso blamed for Blaster.B Work vir...

International spread of Man Bags caused by Palm Pi...

I just had a hair cut I think that hair dresser...

Man wakes up without his dick! http://www.smh.c...

The Irony of Pauline Hanson Does anyone else th...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares