<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Thursday, September 04, 2003




I feel I can relate to mine clearance personnel I have just spent another 20 mins in my backyard on the never ending quest to rid it of dog crap. This time spent treading every so carefully through a heavily effected area has given me a certain amount of empathy for mine clearance personnel in Afghanistan, Cambodia and other countries massively afflicted by the scourge of anti personnel mines. There are certain attributes the successful mine/dog crap clearance person must obtain. 1. Keen eyesight 2. Situational awareness. The ability to know what it going on around you while still focussing on the job at hand 3. Nerves of steel 4. A shovel 5. Your shirt pulled up over your nose Failure in any of these areas can have dire consequences with the possibility of ruining an otherwise perfectly good pair of shoes/legs. You never see the one that hits you. P.S. As I am yet to go shopping I still smell like a woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


I smell like a woman today Thankfully I do not ...

Tasks for Today Do the washing - Done Do the c...

Spam Phobia Having recently changed service pro...

I get embarrased buying Golden Gaytime Icecreams ...

Another Monday, another day at work Thankfully ...

Once again the 2 and 3 year old presence in this h...

18 yo American Fatso blamed for Blaster.B Work vir...

International spread of Man Bags caused by Palm Pi...

I just had a hair cut I think that hair dresser...

Man wakes up without his dick! http://www.smh.c...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares