<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Monday, October 25, 2004




Has anyone got a spare $235,000?

Normally I wouldn't ask but I really want this boat and it seems the $235,000 I had saved up was left in my jeans pocket and went through the wash.

Here's a picture of the boat I want and I promise to take anyone who donates the money out on it at least once.

I don't have Pay Pal set up so if you could just send the cheque or money order to:

House Husband
C/O House Husband Diaries
P.O. Box 666 SYDNEY 2000


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


That Wascally Wabbit! "So what did you do...

Alcohol. The solution to and cause of all life's p...

Dad what's a Jelly Master? "Dad why does ...

Inconsiderate, Umbrella Toting Idiots ...

Hmmmmm... Silence Last weekend saw my lovel...

The First Pulling of the Finger A few years ago...

Space Sandwiches "Daddy. My san...

Camel Toe: The New Black As great swathes...

This is a short story I wrote for a 2SER competi...

Bangalore Bungling If you have ever been misfor...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares