<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Tuesday, October 26, 2004




The things that pop into your head while using Public Transport...

On the train this morning I was sitting behind a guy who obviously thought that the answer to his follicly challenging situation was a discreet comb over.

And as I sat behind this poor guy, the words to a song began to form as if by divine intervention.

And this is what the voices in my head were singing to me (sung to the tune of Hot Blooded by Foreigner);

I got a

Comb Over, Check it and see

I ain't had no hair since I turned 33

But don't worry, cause no one can tell

I got a, Comb Over, Comb Over

Comb Over, Comb Over


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Has anyone got a spare $235,000? Norm...

That Wascally Wabbit! "So what did you do...

Alcohol. The solution to and cause of all life's p...

Dad what's a Jelly Master? "Dad why does ...

Inconsiderate, Umbrella Toting Idiots ...

Hmmmmm... Silence Last weekend saw my lovel...

The First Pulling of the Finger A few years ago...

Space Sandwiches "Daddy. My san...

Camel Toe: The New Black As great swathes...

This is a short story I wrote for a 2SER competi...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares