<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Friday, November 28, 2003




Global Warming my ass

Can someone tell me when the so called "Global Warming" bogey man is going to take form to come and devour us all like so many Nimbin residents would have us believe?

This summer brings another Sydney Summer and usually by this time, the electric fans of houses in every suburb should have already been running for many hours, yet for the past 3 days I have had our Gas Heater on and sometimes even the electric blanket.

How can the Hippies complain so loudly about Greenhouse gas emissions when their diets of Tofu and Lentils contribute so much to it?

Global warming where are you when I need you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Guns for Kids Yesterday was my ...

Accessing your Employee's email is wrong I've s...

Reunion Wrap up My 10 year High School reunion ...

Another step towards the cardigan store This Sa...

Socks and Sandals don't mix I have mentioned be...

Saturday morning shopping tips Shopping by your...

So where are the kids? Get ready to hear this p...

Go Go Gadget Phone... It appears the Brains Tru...

Childbirth from the Father’s perspective Part I ...

Peanut butter in the fridge? There are many thi...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares