<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Thursday, December 04, 2003




It has come Full Circle

The other day I realised that the role reversal my wife and I have been undergoing this year is complete.
It used to be that I was the main Bread Winner, working the 8 to 5 shifts in the office, coming home to sometimes do some more from home.

Now I stay at home to wash, clean, bake, sort, dry, scrub and cook while my wife goes off to the coal mines for 9 hours a day.

It was not until the other night however that we realised the transformation was complete.

It came about with my wife sitting at the computer finishing off something for work. I walked out of the kitchen with a tea towel over my shoulder and began to complain that I had broken a nail.
Suddenly it dawned on me that the we had come full circle and to tell you the truth I could not be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Pay Day for House Husbands Truly tomorrow is Pa...

Global Warming my ass Can someone tell me...

Guns for Kids Yesterday was my ...

Accessing your Employee's email is wrong I've s...

Reunion Wrap up My 10 year High School reunion ...

Another step towards the cardigan store This Sa...

Socks and Sandals don't mix I have mentioned be...

Saturday morning shopping tips Shopping by your...

So where are the kids? Get ready to hear this p...

Go Go Gadget Phone... It appears the Brains Tru...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares