<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Wednesday, December 03, 2003




Pay Day for House Husbands

Truly tomorrow is Pay Day for House Husbands all over Australia.

Being at home for the first Cricket Test of the summer shall make all the washing, cleaning, soaking, scrubbing human faeces and off my hands and bleaching bathrooms all worth while.

I suppose fact that I get to spend time with my kids instead of being in the office is ok too.

While every other bloke (and the very small minority of women who like cricket) will have to be hiding from their boss that they are watching the delayed coverage of www.baggygreen.com.au from their office workstation, I and House Husbands all over Australia will be watching the match live on television.

Certainly Test Cricket is the perfect accompaniment to staying at home and doing house work. I can watch the first half an hour or so and then tottle off to put some washing on, change someone's nappy, change some bed sheets, stack the dishwasher and check back to see that the only change is 20 extra runs and the accidental humour of Ritchie Beneau and Ian Chappell now occupies the commentary chair.

Bring on the keys in the pitch, bring on Tony Griegg giving Bill Lawry crap about his pigeon fetish and bring on a game where 16 guys stand around in a field for 5 days and still don't get a result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Global Warming my ass Can someone tell me...

Guns for Kids Yesterday was my ...

Accessing your Employee's email is wrong I've s...

Reunion Wrap up My 10 year High School reunion ...

Another step towards the cardigan store This Sa...

Socks and Sandals don't mix I have mentioned be...

Saturday morning shopping tips Shopping by your...

So where are the kids? Get ready to hear this p...

Go Go Gadget Phone... It appears the Brains Tru...

Childbirth from the Father’s perspective Part I ...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares