<$BlogRSDUrl$>
THE BLOG OF AN EX TWENTY SOMETHING HOUSE EX HUSBAND Now available on your PDA via

The Good Ol' Days


Tuesday, December 09, 2003




Too lazy to look after you kids at the shops? Why not put them on a dog lead?

Who else cringes when they see some one down the shops with their child on a dog lead?

Every now and then it is possible to see a parent walking along at the shops with a little boy or girl strapped up in a harness that looks exactly the same as the one I use to take my dog for a walk in.

The poor child trustingly toddles along oblivious to the totally ridiculous and demeaning situation they are in with the lazy ass either equally oblivious or uncaring.
Could anybody really say that when they see this picture, they do not cringe?

People use the argument that it makes going to the shops a lot easier when they are able to lead their child around like a dog at the park. To them I say it would be even easier if you just cut their legs off and push them around in a little cart instead.

These people obviously have no idea how they look to normal people when they go out in public like this. If anyone who uses these things reads this and wants to get an idea of what they loook like to other people, go and watch an episode of Jerry Springer.

When they wheel out the Trailer Freaks and you think "oh my god look at them!" you will have an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RECENT COMMENTS




Current Posts


Down with web site pop ups It seems more and mo...

It has come Full Circle The other day I realise...

Pay Day for House Husbands Truly tomorrow is Pa...

Global Warming my ass Can someone tell me...

Guns for Kids Yesterday was my ...

Accessing your Employee's email is wrong I've s...

Reunion Wrap up My 10 year High School reunion ...

Another step towards the cardigan store This Sa...

Socks and Sandals don't mix I have mentioned be...

Saturday morning shopping tips Shopping by your...



ARCHIVES




contact me


Please send any comments, offers to edit major metropolitan newspapers or book publishing contracts to

simatt [aT} big pond dot net.au



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on BlogShares